After completing the chapter 1 and 2 of LifeAfter newbie quest, you will come across a quest in chapter 3 where you have to pick a Cert for your character. Choosing a cert in-game means assigning your character a certain class or occupation which will provide you special benefits and exclusive item later in the game.
In this guide, we will talk about all the Cert available in LifeAfter game and which one is the best. You can reset your Cert later in-game but will cost you premium currency; FED credits.
LifeAfter: All Available Certs
There is a total of 9 Certs available for you to choose in-game. Let’s talk about them in details.
Hemp picker is one of the 9 Certs in the game, you will be able to gather mutant hemp by choosing this cert. Your secondary resource gathering chances also increase. Secondary resources are hemp bast, plant root and more. The exclusive item associated with this Cert is Jute Stem and secondary resource Kenaf Bast.
- Enriched Hemp Gathering- Can gather enriched hemp such as mutant hemp, a single gathering of enriched hemp can produce more hemp leaves. Chance to get secondary resource greatly increases.
- Quick Gather- Bare-handed gathering speed increased by 4%.
- Primary Hemp Crit Chance- Primary hemp gathering crit chance increased by 2.5%.
- Secondary Hemp Crit Chance- Secondary hemp gathering crit chance increased by 2%
- Jute Stem- When gathering level 4 hemp there is a 12% chance to get a profession exclusive secondary resource- Jute Stem.
- Jute Leaf- When gathering level 4 hemp, chance to get jute leaf increased by 5%.
- Kenaf Bast- When gathering level 5 hemp there is a 12% chance of obtaining profession exclusive secondary resource Kenaf Bast.
- Sisal Leaf- When gathering level 5 hemp, the chance of obtaining sisal leaf will increase by 5%.
This Cert will help you in gathering resources such as iron ore, tin ore, and aluminum ore. After getting certified you can learn a talent to gather Ore from enriched veins. You may get an exclusive item such as silicon and secondary resource pyrargyrite with this cert.
- Enriched Vien Gathering- Can gather iron ore, tin ore, aluminum ore and copper ore from enriched veins. Enriched veins produce resource 10 times. Chance to obtain secondary resource greatly increases.
- Quick Quarrying- Quarrying speed increased by 4%.
- Primary Ore Crit Chance- Primary quarrying crit chance increased by 2.5%.
- Secondary Quarry Crit Chance- Secondary quarrying crit chance increased by 2%.
- Silicon- When digging for level 4 ore, there is a 6% chance to get a profession exclusive secondary resource- Silicone.
- Skilled Copper Mining- When digging for level 4 ore, chance to get copper ore increased by 5%.
- Pyrargyrite- When digging for level 5 ore, there is a 6% chance of obtaining the profession exclusive secondary resource pyrargyrite.
- Skilled Silver Mining- When digging for level 5 ore, the chance of obtaining silver ore is increased by 5%.
With this Cert you will able to cut stumps and olives. Additionally, your logging speed, critical hit and secondary resources drop rate increases. The exclusive item associated with this Cert is Broadleaf.
- Enriched Wood Logging- You can cut down trees such as tree stumps, Olive Trees and Palm Trees to obtained enriched wood. Enriched wood produces 10 times as much wood, the chance of obtaining secondary resources is greatly increased.
- Quick Logging- Logging speed increased by 4%.
- Primary Wood Crit Chance- Primary logging crit chance increased by 2.5%.
- Secondary Woods Crit Chance- Secondary logging crit chance increased by 2%.
- Broadleaf- When logging for level 4 wood, there is a 6% chance to get profession exclusive secondary resource- Broadleaf.
- Boxwood- When logging for level 4 wood, chance to get boxwood ore increased by 5%.
- Birch Root- When logging for level 5 wood, there is a 6% chance of getting profession exclusive secondary resource birch root.
- Old Oak- When logging for level 5 wood, the chance of obtaining old oak is increased by 5%
This Cert helps grants you with a buff, which helps in reducing the sturdiness loss on armor. You can make backpack and armor repair wear also decreases. The exclusive item associate with his Cert is Backpack Level 4, punk jacket, and leather.
- Backpack Production- Unlock to get hiking bag outfit gift box formula. Get the corresponding outfit after opening the box. You can sell the gift box to other players in the trade city.
- Armor Recovery Master- Sturdiness lost during armor refinement decreased by 5%.
- Lucky Production- When making a rag, fabric or nylon cloth, there is a 5% chance of getting 1 extra product.
- Punk Jacket- Get the punk jacket formula.
- Leather-making Technology- Unlock to get a profession exclusive semi-finished leather formula.
- Level 4 Expand Backpack- Unlock to get a profession exclusive level 4 backpack expansion material formula.
- Sewing Thread Crafting- Unlock to obtain the profession exclusive workable sewing thread formula.
- Luck in Hand- When making plastic, polyester cloth or flannel, there is a 5% chance of obtaining 1 extra.
As armorer Cert reduces sturdiness loss on the armor, this Cert grants you a special buff that reduces sturdiness loss of your gun. The exclusive item associated with Gun Maker is Molotov formula, UMP9 skin(collector), and increases the ammo.
- Molotov- Unlock to get Molotov formula.
- Weapon Recovery Master- Sturdiness lost during weapon refinement decreased by 5%.
- Lucky Production- When making pig iron, iron castings, and hard aluminum alloys, there is a 5% chance to get 1 extra product.
- UMP9 Enhancement- Unlock to get UMP9 Collector’s edition formula.
- Steel Pipe Making- Unlock to get steel pipe formula.
- Assembly Line Production- Ammunition is produced ammo boxes increased by 5%.
- Engineering Plastic- Unlock to obtain engineering plastic formula.
- Luck in Hand- When making screws, steel, and springs, there is a 5% chance of obtaining 1 extra.
This Cert grants you special production bonus, and +5% chance to get a new dollar(in-game currency) from the wilderness chests. You can make quality chemical fertilizer. Station cost also decreases. After promotion, you can also get building wearables.
- Advance Fertilizer Production- Unlock to get an advanced fertilizer formula.
- Fine Construction- When building, upgrading and repairing in a transfer station costs are decreased by 5%.
- Trap Master- Unlock to get a portable land mine formula.
- Lucky Production- When making wooden boards, bricks, and cement, there is a 5% chance to get 1 extra product.
- Light-fixture Production- Unlock to get a minimalist lamp formula. You can sell minimalist lamps to other players in the trade city.
- Serendipity- When opening chests in the wilderness, there is a 5% chance to get new dollars.
- Farming Expert- You can buy the profession exclusive fowl goose from Tex Brandon. Yields when feeding animals in the manor, using fertilizer on the crops and oil on the mining machine, will increase by 10%
- Building Paint- Unlock to obtain the profession exclusive workable building coating formula.
With this Cert, loots will increase upon killing an enemy player. Some additional benefits are energy efficient, damage reduction, Bonus HP upon consuming meat. You can also knock-back enemies with 1st attack
- Road Bandit– After killing enemy player 0-3 slots are added to your backpack in which you can place their items.
- Breathing method– When making an unarmed strike or attacking with a non-firearms, there is a 10% chance of not using any energy.
- Fearless Warrior– When making an unarmed strike or attacking with a non-firearms, damage taken is decreased by 8% when standing face to face with an enemy.
- Carnivorous– Gain hp regeneration effect by eating meat. Different food has a different effect.
- Rapid Slash– When making an unarmed strike or attacking with non-firearms, the first strike has a 40% chance of making non-large enemies flee from combat.
- Tough Will– Grievous injury time decreases by 70% of its original amount.
- Critical Attack– When attacking non-large units level 5 with cold weapons or unarmed, you have an 8% chance to inflict under attack status on the target.
- Assault Expert– When unarmed or using a cold weapon, damage taken to everywhere except for your head will be reduced by 8%.
This Cert increases your damage output when using an AR, SMG, and Shotgun. You gain extra spoils from infected. After promotion damage to building increases and get damage bonus while beating players. An additional feature includes extra loot by killing enemies and slowing them down with these guns shot.
- Quick Dissection- Can root out extra loot from the infected in Charles town or Farstar city.
- Break The Surface – When using an assault rifle, submachine gun, rifle or shotgun to continuously deal damage to a single enemy, the damage is increased gradually up to a maximum of 5%.
- Destructive Madman- When using an assault rifle, submachine gun, rifle or shotgun, damage dealt with buildings is increased by 8%.
- Honor Badge- When using an assault rifle, submachine gun, rifle or shotgun, the damage is increased by 1% for every hostile player that is beaten down( maximum 5% ).
- Battlefield Recovery-When using an assault rifle, submachine gun, rifle or shotgun, medicine recovery effect is increased by 10%.
- Crippling Fire- When using an assault rifle, submachine gun, rifle or shotgun, the first shot battle cripples the enemy, slowing them by 5% and preventing them from sprinting for the next 3 seconds.
- Quick Hemostasis- When using an assault rifle, submachine gun, rifle or shotgun, feebleness duration is decreased by 15%. When seriously injured, the speed of emergency treatment and medication use is increased by 15%.
- Drone Expert- Damage dealt with drone increased by 10%.
You should choose this Cert only, if you are a sniper player and plays a lot of co-op with friends. You get extra spoils from soldiers. After promotion, you can tag enemies and damage to low hp enemies increases. This Cert increases your sniper firepower, rate, damage output, and extra loots upon killing enemies.
- Skilled Search- Can root out extra loot from the hostile soldiers in Charles town or Farstar city.
- Let The Bullets Fly- When using a sniper rifle, bow or bazooka, the damage is increased by 1% for every 80 yards
- Market Bullet- When using a sniper rifle, bow or bazooka, the enemy that is hit will be marked within 3 seconds.
- Tear Wound- When using a sniper rifle, bow or bazooka, when damage is dealt to the enemies with less than 40% HP, they will be injured for a continuous 5 seconds taking 3 damage per second.
- Head Blow- When using a sniper rifle, bow or bazooka, headshot damage is increased by 8%. The enemy receiving headshot damage gets a blurred vision for 2 seconds.
- Calm Blood- When gun sights are on, breath hold bar reduction speed is 10% slower.
- Enhanced Accessory- When using a sniper rifle, bow or bazooka is fully equipped with accessories, you’ll restore 3% HP every 10 seconds when attacking.
- Infectious Ammo- Damage dealt to the humanoid monster when using a sniper rifle, bow or bazooka, is increased by 8%. When attacking players, 5 health decreases every 5 seconds.
You can choose Cert according to your play style. But the best cert in-game according to us is Firearms Maker, as you can use your gun for more time, increases your ammo, and obtain special skin which will benefit you later to defeat high-level enemies.