Fishing Life is a sports game developed by Nexelon inc. The game is currently available only for Android users and you can download it from HERE. The game is like a fishing simulator, where you need to upgrade your gears and catch a variety of fish. This a soothing pleasant music to heal your soul while fishing.
In this post of Fishing Life, we will show you how to catch Carchalot, unlock sea of the city, basic guide, and tips to catch all fish.
Fishing & Life Guide
In this game, you need to hold to the right side of the screen to move your boat forward and left side to reverse the boat. Hold the casting icon and a power meter will show on the screen. If you use full power, the fishing rod will travel the maximum distance according to the level of the line.
You need to upgrade your fishing rod to catch better fish. There are three main upgrades to the fishing rod that is:
Rod- To catch higher level fish, you need to level up your rod.
Line- To go deep into the water to catch better fish, you need to upgrade the line.
Reel- Reel gives you an additional length to your fishing rod.
After catching a fish, you will be given an option to use them as bait or carry them. You can carry only a certain number of fishes and can increase the capacity by upgrading your boat.
To upgrade your boat, tap on the shop icon at the left bottom corner of your screen. In the shop, you can buy items to catch better fish which we will discuss later in the post. Upgrading the boat will let you move far into the sea. There is a total of 4 different kinds of boats that are:
Wood Boat- Carry- 7, Speed- 4, Move- 30
Classic Boat- Carry- 9, Speed- 6, Move- 50
Power Boat- Carry- 12, Speed- 8, Move- 70
Cruiser Boat- Carry- 16, Speed- 10, Move- 90
Once you select the option to carry after catching a fish, it gets stored in the fishnet. Select Fishnet icon at the left bottom corner of the screen and there you can sell the fish that you have captured. You can also place them in the aquarium where they will generate money for you. Once their energy goes to 0, they won’t generate any more money. You can increase their energy by feeding them.
Fishing & Life: List Of Fish Available And Location
There is a total of 36 fish available in this game for you to catch. There are two different maps. The second map will unlock once you catch Carchalot in the sea of lighthouse map. We will discuss later in this post on how to catch Carchalot. The list of fish are:
- Kid- Sea of Lighthouse, Sea of the City
- Imp- Sea of Lighthouse
- Snoopfish- Sea of Lighthouse
- Puff- Sea of Lighthouse
- Sassy- Sea of Lighthouse, Sea of the City
- Meltingfish- Sea of Lighthouse
- Funky- Sea of Lighthouse
- Crown- Sea of Lighthouse, Sea of the City
- Moorish idol- Sea of Lighthouse, Sea of the City
- Cubs fish- Sea of the City
- Half Moon Beta- Sea of the City
- Blackjack- Sea of the City
- Box Fish- Sea of the City
- Seahorse- Sea of the City
- Sea bream- Sea of Lighthouse, Sea of the City
- Bore- Sea of Lighthouse, Sea of the City
- Luminous- Sea of Lighthouse, Sea of the City
- Bonito- Sea of Lighthouse, Sea of the City
- Monkfish- Sea of Lighthouse, Sea of the City
- Dorado- Sea of Lighthouse, Sea of the City
- Amberjack- Sea of Lighthouse, Sea of the City
- Tortoise- Sea of the City
- Daydream- Sea of the City
- Mola mola- Sea of Lighthouse, Sea of the City
- Shark- Sea of Lighthouse, Sea of the City
- Marlin- Sea of Lighthouse, Sea of the City
- Goblin- Sea of Lighthouse, Sea of the City
- Tuna- Sea of Lighthouse, Sea of the City
- Black Tuna- Sea of the City
- Pink Marlin- Sea of the City
- Orca- Sea of Lighthouse, Sea of the City
- Carchalot- Sea of Lighthouse, Sea of the City
- Blue Whale- Sea of Lighthouse, Sea of the City
- R-typus- Sea of Lighthouse, Sea of the City
- White Shark- Sea of Lighthouse, Sea of the City
Fishing & Life: How To Unlock Sea of the City
You can unlock the map sea of the city, once you catch Carchalot. It’s not so easy to catch this gigantic whale who can withstand a nuclear explosion. You need to increase the level of your fishing rod to at least above 45. You need to buy the bait guard “Minnow” from the shop to avoid lower level fish to get attracted. Minnow will only attract 3-star fish or higher. You need to go just little ahead from the shore till 1st chest and your fishing rod should dive 35 yards deep. There you will find the Carchalot.
To reach Carchalot. with an empty fishing rod is not so easy, as you will encounter many other 3 star fishes. If you catch any 3-star fishes, use them as bait and again buy the Minnow. Once all the 3-star fishes will be gone, you can catch Carchalot.
Fishing & Life Tips
You can see a book icon at the bottom left corner of the screen. There you will find the quest to complete such as catch different kinds of fish. Complete these quests to earn coins. You can track these quest as it will be shown in your game screen at the top right corner.
Open Treasure Chest
You can collect treasure chest from the sea by throwing your fishing rod or directly crossing over them on your boat. To open a chest, tap on the icon at the top right corner of the screen and watch an ad to get a huge amount of coins.
Always Keep Upgrading Fishing Rod
The deeper you go into the sea, the better the fish you can catch. Upgrade your fishing rod to increase the range and to go deeper into the sea. Most 3 star fish require a higher level of fishing rod and bait.
Feed Fishes To Generate More Coins
Feed your fish in the aquarium to increase its energy so that it can generate more coins which will help in upgrading your boats and fishing rod. To feed the fish you have to watch an ad. Open your aquarium and tap on feed fish at the top of the game screen. You can also upgrade the capacity of fish your aquarium can hold. Tap on add slot and pay some coins to unlock additional slots.
Use Bait Hide & Guard To Catch Legendary Fish
Bait hide is used to hide your bait for 9 seconds from other fishes and bait guard will only allow 3 star fish to get caught in the rod. So you can use these both bait to catch Carchalot and unlock sea of the city. To buy these items, tap on the shop icon at the left bottom corner of the screen.